A monthly care plan tailored to you.
Care Plan (COMBO 2)
includes the following:
Our boiler service care plan spreads the cost of your annual service over 12 months, so you can rest assured that your boiler is in great shape without the worry of a costly one-off payment.
- flue gas analysis
- expansion vessel pressure check
- electrical connection check
- fan pressure check
- ignition probe test
- main heat exchanger clean and new seals fitted if required
- gas pressure test
- condensate trap clean
- system pH test
- filter clean
- central heating system check (if requested)
- infrared radiator check (if requested)
- NOT INCLUDED
- repairs or maintenance work
- removing sludge or hard water scale
- Please Note: The exact tests to be carried out will depend on the make and model of your boiler.
Designed specifically for older boilers and programmers that are no longer covered by the manufacturer’s guarantee, this plan gives you the reassurance that we’ll come out and fix your boiler or programmer should they ever break down.
If it’s beyond repair or we can’t source the parts required, we’ll quote for replacing it with a similar or better model with free installation.
- repairing your boiler and/ or programmer (if they’re repairable)
- replacing and fitting broken parts
- installing a replacement boiler and/or programmer (where existing systems are beyond repair)
- repairing or replacing room or frost thermostats
- NOT INCLUDED
- repairing damage caused by sludge, scale and other debris
- the cost of a new boiler or programmer
- Please Note: The plan can cover domestic condensing gas boilers up to 70Kw but no back boilers or boilers with a square flue.