Greenstar CDi Compact combi boilers are the smallest and most efficient boilers Worcester have produced. They are suited to properties that demand high outputs from a boiler that can fit within a standard kitchen cupboard.
Greenstar CDi Compact combi boilers condense in both heating and hot water modes, resulting in greater efficiency and fuel savings.
Benefits & Features
- New: hot water pre-heat feature allows it to be used in conjunction with other heat sources, such as Greenskies solar thermal (additional accessory is required) A rated efficiency of 90.5% (SAP 2005 seasonal efficiency)
- Ability to fix a maximum heating temperature – meaning no matter how much you turn the dial, the temperature will not exceed maximum setting
- Precision engineered WB7 heat exchanger reduces raw material usage during manufacturing
- All boilers and components are 100% recyclable
- Low electrical standby consumption
- Achieves 3 credits under the Code for Sustainable Homes